The latest generation
for drying processes.
New dimension in drying
Sophisticated control technology
We are entering a whole new era with this latest generation of control systems. The Tromatic® 910 goes one step further in controlling and monitoring drying processes. Various new, useful dimensions in control technology have been added. Besides adding value to existing kilns and drying solutions, these top-quality Tromatic® 910 control systems also enable us to add value to the latest High Speed kilns, combined steaming & drying kilns and pallet drying kilns. In addition to which, the 910 can also be used in bespoke drying solutions for the food, processing, automotive and packaging industries. Bring on the drying challenges!
The specifications of the Tromatic® 910
The 910 series offers the same basic features as the Tromatic® 810. But there is more.
- Central control and monitoring of up to 32 drying kilns
- Clear displays of current data
- Simple menu control under Microsoft Windows
- Automatic schedule programming based on just a few parameters
- Integrated wood database with types of wood and drying-process data
- Up to 50 phases in a single drying schedule
- Time, schedule and wood moisture related phases can be adjusted as required
- Intermediate conditioning phases possible
- Standard programmes can be adjusted and extended as required
- Delayed start of drying process possible
- Humidity dialogue can be set to UGL, relative humidity, dry and wet bulb temperature
- Direct display of the total drying time and phase times
- Drying time prognosis
- Drying schedule and drying process displayed graphically and numerically
- Simple archiving and opening of existing drying schedules and executed drying processes
- Up to 14 wood moisture measuring points per kiln
- Regulation on the basis of a single measuring point, the mean value or maximum value measured
- Moisture measuring points can be selected as required
- Drying without any measuring points is also possible
- Core temperature measurement for heat treatment On-screen display and graph/protocol presentation
- One or two HT 68 or HY 66.4 climate sensors
- Two climate sensors will allow measurement of the mean value, the maximum value or the airflow reversal
- Optimised control characteristic with process-independent valve positioning for minimum energy consumption
- Frequency control drive and pole-changing fans
- Two time periods per day can be defined during which the fan speed is reduced (to avoid electricity supplier’s peak hours and reduce noise levels)
- Automatic frost protection of the airflow
- Airflow reversal timer
- Optional SMS alarm notification
- Optional alarm notification interface for pilot lights, etc.
- Choice of 15 languages
Suitable for the latest generation of High Speed kilns, combined steaming & drying kilns and pallet drying kilns.
Core temperature measurement for ISPM15 compliant heat treatment (HT) of pallets and packaging wood.
Options for drying solutions for the food, processing, automotive and/or packaging industries.
Option of wireless wood moisture measurement. The advantage of this is that the temperature compensation can be measured separately for each moisture measure point.
The more accurate measurement of each moisture measure point enables parameters to be set for particular groups of wood types. (Extremely useful for drying types of tropical hardwood, for example, which have the same drying characteristics but belong to different measurement groups)
The 910 features various program phases, enabling us to define the time or wood moisture factor on the basis of our patented PHANTOM value.